Labor and Employment Law For Employers and Employees
We assist our clients in numerous employment related matters including:
- Complaints alleging violations of overtime laws, meal and rest breaks, wrongful termination, harassment and discrimination
- Complaints and hearings in state court related to employment matters
- Complaints and hearings before the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement (DLSE)
- Complaints pursuant to the California Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA)
We assist businesses in all aspects of complying with employment related laws including:
- Developing clear, written employment policies
- Complying with wage and hour laws
- Overtime laws
- Meal and rest breaks
- Drafting employment contracts
- Issues related to termination
We are committed to ensuring that every client receives personalized attention, including regular updates regarding case progress and options. While achieving a swift resolution is our goal whenever possible, our attorneys do not hesitate to take cases to court when a better outcome can be achieved in that way.
The Law Offices of David L. Olson can assist you with your employment related matters
Contact Law Offices of David L. Olson online or at 925-272-2641 to schedule a consultation with one of our skilled California labor and employment law attorneys. We have the legal savvy needed to help you with everything from compliance issues to wrongful discharge claims.