State and Federal Court Litigation Attorneys
The Law Offices of David L. Olson litigates on your behalf
It is a reality in today’s world that you sooner or later you are almost certain to encounter a dispute that you’ll need outside help to resolve. At Law Offices of David L. Olson, we assist you through alternative dispute resolution and civil court trials in both state and federal court. We have the knowledge and experience to help you in cases related to:
- Banking and creditor issues, including lender liability
- Breach of contract
- Wage and hour disputes
- Meal and rest breaks
- Breach of warranty
- Business torts
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Real estate
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Chapter 11 and adversarial proceedings in the US Bankruptcy Court
Resolving disputes for businesses and individuals
When legal disputes disrupt your business or personal life, having a committed, knowledgeable attorney to zealously advocate on your behalf brings comfort and peace of mind. Law Offices of David L. Olson represents California businesses, families and individuals in litigation, arbitration and mediation. We can help you with all types of general civil litigation in state and federal courts.
Put a strong, determined litigator to work for you
We know your time is valuable. That is why we stress efficiency throughout the process of resolving your disputes. We offer our clients:
- Individual attention — When you retain our firm, you receive the care, time, and attention you deserve.
- A more cost-efficient model — We constantly seek ways to cut your costs while maintaining the high level of legal services you expect and deserve.
- Integrity — Our trial attorneys provide you with straightforward, honest answers to all of your questions and ensure you fully understand the litigation process and what to expect as your case moves forward. Our clients rely on us to help them set realistic expectations.
- A focus on success — We always have your best interest in mind. If protracted litigation is the only solution to achieve the proper outcome, we are ready. If settling your case early on will achieve the best result, we will take the time to explain why we believe it is in your best interest to settle instead of engaging in lengthy litigation.
Ready for trial
Our attorneys have the determination, tenacity, and skill required to successfully litigate your case when litigation provides the best means of resolving your legal issues. Our professional courtroom demeanor and meticulous preparation gives us an edge as an assertive, strategic advocate.